Inner Circle Forums
Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Additional strategies when you hit an energy plateau.

Member Forum >> General Discussion >> Additional strategies when you hit an energy plateau.

Posts Contributed: 85
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Likes Recd: 0

Topic Content Hidden!

This Topic has been restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Posts Contributed: 2311
Recommends Recd: 9

I find that I need a lot of magnesium to support the enzyme reactions that drive my energy. If you can supplement magnesium several times each day, including at bedtime, you might have an uptick in energy.
Tags:

Dr. Davis

No Avatar
STAFF

Posts Contributed: 10336
Recommends Recd: 15

What is the status of your bowel flora, Eamo? 

Have you investigated SIBO and SIFO? These are major factors in fatigue, as well as insulin resistance, inflammation, and disruption of sleep and hormonal status.
Tags:

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Posts Contributed: 1226
Recommends Recd: 1
Ignores Issued: 1

Look into your iron level, adrenals (4-part saliva test) and thyroid (see sticky in the forum). A low level of any of those can make it hard to prise yourself out of a chair.
Tags:

Posts Contributed: 799
Ignores Issued: 2

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Posts Contributed: 1162
Recommends Recd: 2
Likes Recd: 1

Get outside in the morning and get light into your eyes. Try going for a walk in the AM 
Tags:

Posts Contributed: 4

Have you tried kefir, fermented vegetables (kimchi, sauerkraut, etc), and/or kombucha? All are high in the B vitamins.
Tags:

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Posts Contributed: 75

I never got the energy boost until I upped my magnesium and Vitamin D (it was at 43 at my last blood test).   Not sure if the L. Reuteri helps too.  but I only added that a month ago today.  
Tags: