Inner Circle Forums
Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

New Forum Topic > Message (Question/Comment): Text entry field does not work on iOS

Member Forum >> Report Bugs >> New Forum Topic > Message (Question/Comment): Text entry field does not work on iOS

Posts Contributed: 44
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Likes Recd: 0

It seems that I am not able to create new forum posts from iOS. 

iOS 15.6
iPhone 13 Pro Max

I have attempted to create new forum posts using Safari (with iOS 15.6), Firefox 103.1 for iOS, and DuckDuckGo 7.69.1 for iOS. The problem is the same for each:
  1. Forum Full View
  2. Select a Forum
  3. Start New Topic
  4. Tap inside the "Topic Subject" field. The field is highlighted with a light blue border-color
  5. The iOS keyboard appears. I am able to enter a subject.
  6. Tap inside the "Message (Question/Comment)" field
  7. The "Topic Subject" field is no longer highlighted
  8. However, the iOS keyboard does not appear, nor does the text entry field have any highlight around it.
  9. All of the buttons and drop down menus within div.RadEditor_Default.reToolBarWrapper appear to work - only the text entry field itself appears to not work/not activate.

Tags:

Posts Contributed: 16154
Recommends Recd: 10

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Posts Contributed: 44
Recommends Recd: 0

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Posts Contributed: 16154
Recommends Recd: 10

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags: