Inner Circle Forums
Portions of the Undoctored Inner Circle Member Forum and its vast wealth of knowledge, are available only to our Members.
Becoming an Inner Circle Member will allow you to post topics, ask Dr. Davis questions, and view all replies.

Stress Testing

Member Forum >> UnKnown >> Stress Testing

Posts Contributed: 2820
Recommends Recd: 2
Ignores Issued: 0
Likes Recd: 0

Well had a bit of pain around the sterum on the left side at bedtime  and the pain was more of a pressure lasting maybe 30 minutes on and off, and this occurred after the toxic metals challenge test when my BP I noticed was also elevated creaping up at mid afternoon to 160/105 for a few days.

I went to see my public general practioner and he says my BP is fine and readings at home are not reliable but come back at 400pm in a week and he will check in office and by the way I'm giving you an appointment with the cardiologist next door. I had the BP med changed end of Jan and did not monitor closely after.

Well I was surprised within the next week I get an appointment. I get an EKG and a treadmill test. I haven't much exercised since Dec just walking a lot.

I'm thinking as the waist increased slightly it feels like acid reflux has intermittently returned and I talked to my private doctor who agrees that I should check it out with a cardiologist to be on the safe side.

I do the treadmill test at 120bpm BP is rising a bit but still normal, then as I hit incline and fast it finally gets HR to target of 140 and the nurse measure my BP at 210/can't remember and she said it is normal for a 66yo but about 4 years ago my BP peaked at 160.

So I meet with this Quebec doctor, and give him my last HDLabs report, he says high nonHDL, studies the first page says my inflamatory markers are good nothing to worry about. I tell him ApoB is high and Lp(a) he looks says it's only 2 units above high risk and not worth over treating for little risk reduction. He does not seem familiar with the rest of tests and says if we give this to everyone the system will be broke in a week. He suggest a low fat vegetarian diet, I say no way, then he says go with a Medit.diet with wine, looks like he does it by his waist size.

Now he says my stress test should be redone with a sestamibi tracer at the hospital as when my heart is under stress we can see if there is any impairment or blockage.  He orders a standard lipid panel but includes apoB. I ask nurse for a copy of my test and they refuse to give it to me so I think he has not written his comments and says he will send the report to my GP where I can get a copy.

I wonder from just reading wiki if this test is of any value and maybe I should decline taking it as don't need another reaction.

CalciumScore=0 CIMT normal for age

Any thoughts?

Tags:

LCL

No Avatar
Posts Contributed: 5894
Recommends Recd: 14

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Posts Contributed: 7038
Recommends Recd: 13

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters are restricted to Full Access Members (make certain you are logged-in!).

Tags:

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Posts Contributed: 7038
Recommends Recd: 13

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Boo

No Avatar
Posts Contributed: 4798
Recommends Recd: 10

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Posts Contributed: 372
Recommends Recd: 1
Ignores Issued: 4

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Posts Contributed: 560

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Posts Contributed: 17383
Recommends Recd: 0

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Posts Contributed: 682
Recommends Recd: 3
Ignores Issued: 2

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Interesting... always associated K2 with calcium reabsorbtion. Curious as to how or why it impacts LDL-p. What could be the connection?
Tags:

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

E4 supposedly require more.  any idea what those two are?

Tags:

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

BigLou... This thread. Read all my post regarding ptheuts CAC Scan. Read rbush's post same regards. Mega K2 Cac Ldl-p ldl-c went up in ptheut... /forum/topics.aspx?ID=9481 ____then report back your assessment
Tags:

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Posts Contributed: 5842
Recommends Recd: 7

Big Lou, do yourself a favor and put CADHEART on ignore. He will do nothing but unnecessarily worry you.
Tags:

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags: